Friday, July 15, 2011

"You'll stay with me?" ... "Always. Until the end."

Well, the end came and went! Harry Potter is no more. The movie: INSANE! Dressing up: AWESOME! Definitely a roller-coaster of emotion. I don't think I've ever cried in a Harry Potter movie until now. Also, Neville Longbottom... what a babe! Who would have thought?

I have officially added dressing up to my top 10 favourite things to do, ever!

Here's just a glimpse at our rockin' night last night...







Also, guess where I'm going in 2 hours... Vegas Baby!! ... 2 of my best friends from school in England are coming on holiday, so we're meeting up for some seriously fun girl-time!! Can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. ok we looked so good last night. just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everyone in that picture for their harry potter enthusiasm. I'm so happy to know such cool people!

    ReplyDelete