Sunday, July 31, 2011

"It's a pirate's life for me. Savvy?"

Well, everybody, this is just a short post, because I almost forgot I have some very exciting news... not mine, of course. There is soon to be another avid traveller in my family.

This time it's my brother Josh. This week he received his mission call to the West Indies, only the coolest place on earth. He'll be spending the next 2 years next to crystal clear waters, sailing on little wooden rafts, eating seafood, playing the ukulele, wearing sandals speaking French with a Jamaican accent, playing a little cricket, bumping into a few pirates, and of course, bringing the gospel into the lives of the local people.

Anyway, I am of course a very proud big sister, and I can't wait to see Elder Baldock here in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment