Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Follow Your Feet...

... all the way to England. Yep, that's where I will be on Monday. In the Mother Land, Ye Olde England, Britannia, GB, Enguuuur-land, Land of Hope and Glory, Blighty.

So... "This one's for England. Enga-land!"

For some reason, this advert will always be funny to me. It just so happens to be about some of my very favourite things... England, the World Cup, and chocolate!




I am trying to get in the mood to go home, so in the spirit of all things English, let me tell you that a very kind guy bought us the Royal Wedding on DVD! I am obviously very excited about this!

So, in preparation for my trip back home, here are a few things that really pull at my heart strings...
English chocolate, Camden market, Chinatown, Wimbledon, fish and chips, the countryside, the London Temple, real shopping, the seaside, my darling friends and family ...

Let me leave you with one final thought....



No comments:

Post a Comment